Interested in an as-is home sale?
We buy houses in Taylorsville, KY, in all conditions — giving you a fast, easy way to sell a house for cash, without having to put it on the market. Get started by filling out our form below:
Get Started Now by Filling Out This Form
Why Should I Sell My House With You?
Searching for ways to “sell my house fast”? Before you sign with an agent, face all the challenges of preparing your property to list and begin the waiting game of hoping for an offer, talk to us. We will get you a done deal as quickly as possible.
Backed by 30 years of professionally buying houses, We Buy Houses in Kentucky is the experienced, established company that simplifies selling a house without a Realtor. Have confidence you’re working with a solid, reputable real estate company that knows how to help you sell quickly and conveniently.
Led by a husband-wife team, we have a five-star Google rating and are accredited with the Better Business Bureau. More than that, we’re proud to call Kentucky home and know the Taylorsville area in and out — this historic community that combines country living with big-city accessibility, right in the heart of Bourbon Country. That’s why we’re happy to give you a cash offer for a house.
We buy houses in the Bluegrass State as they are, so you don’t have to make any repairs or handle any projects before making a deal, and then we beautify them for the good of the area. Sell the house as-is, at a fair price, and close when you’re ready. We guarantee total transparency throughout the process and are here to help you walk away from the house with cash in your pocket.
Our team is here to help you solve your property problems.
We Buy Houses in KY Is Accredited by the Better Business Bureau and Has a 5-Star Google Rating.
Why Fast House Sales Are Beneficial
Let’s face it: Life is full of surprises. Sometimes the home you bought is no longer right or manageable for you. Maybe you’re facing circumstances such as the following:
- A death in the family
- Job loss
- Inability to make mortgage payments
- House foreclosure
- Desire to downsize
- A house in probate
- Inheriting a house you don’t want
Whatever the case, we can save you all the steps associated with traditional selling:
- Getting a home inspection
- Having to make various home repairs
- Managing contractors and all the expenses of renovation
- Prepping the home to list: cleaning, staging, landscaping, etc.
- Listing your home
- Waiting for an offer
- Hoping financing doesn’t fall through
- Paying hefty real estate commissions
The Better, Faster Way to Sell
If you’re after an easier home sale, you can’t beat working with our team. We buy homes as-is, for cash. Here are the three steps involved in our easy process:
- Complete a short, no-obligation form.
- Meet with us at your property, and get a cash offer within 24 hours — with no fees, no obligation and nothing to lose.
- Sell your house, closing and getting cash in as little as a week. Sometimes we even give you the check on the day of your offer!
Closing happens on your schedule, at a reputable title company, with all closing costs covered by us.
What Kinds of Properties Do We Buy?
- Those throughout Taylorsville, Spencer County and the state of Kentucky
- In any condition, from majorly damaged to like-new
- Those needing major maintenance from contractors we’ll hire
- Those that are vacant
- Properties in all price ranges, from inexpensive to high-end
- Out-of-style homes
- Messy, junk-filled homes
- Fire-damaged homes
- Owner-occupied or tenant-occupied
- Any unwanted properties
Work With Us!
When you’re looking to unload your property quickly and easily, we’re the locals you can trust to give you a fair price, a quick close and a convenient process. Once we’ve bought your home, we’ll make whatever repairs and renovations it needs to get it ready for its next owners — beautifying Taylorsville and Kentucky one home at a time.
Ready to get started? Contact us today!
Your House, Your Choice
Skip the hassles and headaches of putting your property on the market and waiting for a deal. Let us know you want to sell, and you’ve got a certain sale at your fingertips.
Still have questions? No problem. Check out our FAQ page.