If you’re looking for a cash offer for your house, no matter its condition, look no further. We buy houses in Shively, KY, as-is. Just fill out the form below to get the process started:
Get started now by completing this form:
Who We Are
We Buy Houses in Kentucky is a husband-and-wife team of professional home buyers. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau and hold a five-star rating on Google. With more than 30 years of experience buying homes and investing in real estate, we’re your best choice for selling a house without a realtor. Our experience and expertise make it easy for you to sell your house for cash — even if it’s not in the best shape.
We know the community of Shively better than just about anyone, meaning we understand the real estate market in this historic town and can offer you the fairest deal for your property. When you turn to us, it’s easy to sell your house as-is if it meets our purchasing criteria. You can expect to be paid a fair price, and we’ll close as soon as you’re ready to do so. We strive to be completely transparent and honest with you throughout the process, helping you with your as-is home sale so you can rest easier.
Don’t worry about putting your house on the market and waiting agonizing weeks or even months for it to sell. If you’re wondering, “How can I sell my house right away and be paid cash?” — we’re your best bet.
Life Can Get Complicated
There are many situations that might leave you asking, “How can I sell my house fast?” We’re here to help you through these difficult times and make them a little easier. Your circumstances might involve:
- Job loss/layoffs
- Death in the family
- Falling behind on mortgage payments
- Concerns over liens
- Inheriting unwanted properties
- Dealing with a house in probate
Although your first instinct may be to reach out to a realtor, this can bring its own set of complications, such as:
- Getting an inspection
- Making unexpected repairs
- Scheduling contractors for renovations
- Landscaping the yard and keeping up with mowing the lawn
- Cleaning for showings and open houses
- Putting it on the market
- Letting strangers inside to look around
- Waiting for an offer
- Hoping a buyer’s financing goes through
- Surrendering thousands of dollars in commission fees to the realtor
Our Three-Step Process to Sell Your Home As-Is for Cash
- The first thing you need to do is fill out our short, no-obligation form.
- Next, you’ll meet with us to have a look at your property. We will make an offer within 24 hours, without fees or any obligation. There’s no risk for you at all.
- Finally, we buy your house, close as soon as possible and pay cash within as few as seven days. Many times, we can present you with a check for the sale price the same day you accept our offer.
Closings can take place:
- On your terms, according to your schedule and in as few as seven days
- At a reputable title company
- At our expense because we will pay all associated closing costs
The Kinds of Houses and Properties We Will Buy From You
- Homes in Shively, throughout Jefferson County and anywhere else in Kentucky
- Houses in any shape, from damaged to perfect condition
- Houses in any price range, from affordable to high-end
- Homes that require some tender loving care
- Out-of-style homes
- Junk-filled homes
- Messy houses
- Vacant/abandoned houses
- Fire-damaged properties
- Owner-occupied as well as tenant-occupied buildings
- Inherited and unwanted properties
- Problem properties
- Any kind of unwanted house or property
Why Choose We Buy Houses in Kentucky?
When you work with us, you’ll know you’re working with local Kentucky experts. Unlike out-of-towners, we know what makes the Bluegrass State such as special place to live and we know this area intimately. Once you accept our offer, we roll up our sleeves and get to work fixing up your house to make it ready for the next owners. We want every house we buy to look its absolute best, no matter what kind of shape it’s in when we close on it.
Are you ready to unload your unwanted house and put cash into your pocket today? Get in touch with us and get the ball rolling as soon as possible.
Explore Your Options
Trying to sell through the traditional means can be a messy, frustrating experience, especially if you’re trying to rid yourself of a burden. Instead of contacting a realtor, give us a call. If you have any questions about our process, click on our FAQ page or reach out to us today.