We Buy Houses In Shelbyville, KY
Don’t get stuck with a house you don’t want!
We buy houses in Shelbyville, KY in any condition, for cash. Get stated now by completing this form:
Fill Out This Form to Get Started
We Buy Houses in Louisville is a professional agency that is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We have a five-star Google rating, and we buy homes for cash.
We are a husband-and-wife team based right here in Kentucky. Together, we have 30 years of home-buying and investment firm experience. Thanks to our extensive real estate backgrounds, we know our way around Shelbyville’s real estate market.
If you want a cash offer for a house in any condition, we promise you a fair, worry-free home-selling solution. We’ll help you navigate your home-selling situation so you can sell your house fast for cash.
You have options. Selling a house without a realtor is possible. Before signing a contract that locks you in with a realtor, contact us. We buy any house as-is — as long as it meets our purchasing criteria. We’ll pay you a fair price so you can close on your home when you’re ready.
We promise to be honest with you every step of the way. We can help you get rid of your property fast — without a real estate agent or inspection — so you can walk away with cash in your hand and move on.
We Make Selling Your House Easy
You might be selling a home in Shelbyville for reasons that are out of your control, such as:
- Layoff or job loss
- Marriage or divorce
- Death of a loved one
- Not being able to make mortgage payments
- Property liens
- Inheriting property that you don’t want or need
- House in probate
- Not wanting the hassle of selling a house
In addition to being expensive, selling a home can be more trouble than it’s worth because of:
- Expensive home repairs
- Delays caused by busy building contractors and renovation schedules
- Excessive junk and other unwanted belongings
- Preparing the house for showings and keeping it clean for weeks or months
- Letting strangers walk through your home
- Waiting for an offer
- Hoping the buyer’s financing doesn’t fall through
- Paying thousands of dollars in commission to a realtor
It’s Easy to Sell a House As-Is for Cash
When you say, “Sell my house,” simply follow our three-step process:
- Describe your property using our short form.
- Meet with us at your house. We’ll make an offer within 24 hours, with no obligation or fees. You have nothing to lose!
- Let us sell your home. We’ll close quickly and pay you in cash in as few as seven days. In some cases, we can give you a check for the sale amount on the same day you accept our offer.
Closings take place:
- In as few as seven days, on a schedule that works for you
- At a reputable title company
- At our expense — we pay all closing costs
Types of Properties We Buy
- Houses in Shelbyville, throughout Shelby County and anywhere in Kentucky
- Houses in any condition, including damaged homes in poor condition
- High-end houses in excellent condition
- Houses in need of maintenance
- Out-of-style homes
- Junk-filled houses — just leave unwanted belongings behind and we’ll clean the house for you
- Dirty houses
- Vacant houses
- Fire-damaged houses
- Owner-occupied houses
- Tenant-occupied houses
- Inherited properties
- Problem properties
- Any unwanted property or house
Choose We Buy Houses in Kentucky
Don’t trust your home-selling needs to folks from out of town. We’re a local team that is proud to call the beautiful Bluegrass State our home. We know the towns of Shelby County. We enjoy the Shelbyville Horse Show and everything else that makes Shelbyville the Saddlebred Capital of the World to horse lovers.
Our work doesn’t stop after you accept our cash offer. We’ll make sure your house undergoes all necessary repairs, so it is ready for its next homeowner. Our goal is to make your house — and all the homes and neighborhoods we work in — look their best.
If you want to sell a house without the hassle of a realtor, we can help. Have questions? Find the answers on our FAQ page. Don’t see the answer to your question? Contact us!
The next time you say, “Sell my home for cash!” connect with We Buy Houses in Kentucky.