We Buy Houses In Mount Washington, KY
Burdened by a house you don’t want or need?
We buy houses in Mount Washington, KY, and we can take that unwanted home off your hands.
To get started, just complete this form:
Fill Out This Form to Get Started
Who We Are
We Buy Houses in Kentucky is a Kentucky-based, husband-and-wife business with 30 years of professional home-buying experience. We have a five-star Google rating, and we are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
We Buy Houses in Kentucky pays cash for homes. Because of our extensive real estate background and investment firm experience, we know our way around the local real estate industry. If you want to sell a house as-is, you can count on us for a hassle-free and fair home-selling solution to your property problem. We’ll help you navigate your unique situation so you can sell your house for cash.
Before you sign a contract with a realtor who will expect you to clean and stage your house for visitors, contact us. We can make an as-is home sale, so you can quickly sell the house for cash.
Selling a house without a realtor is easy with We Buy Houses in Kentucky. We promise to be honest and transparent. We’ll pay you a fair price for your property and close on your house as soon as you’re ready. As long as the property meets our purchasing criteria, we can buy any house as-is — you won’t even need an inspection. You can walk away from a problem property with cash in your pocket.
We Understand Why People Sell Houses
You don’t need to add selling a house to your busy life, especially if you’re already coping with:
- Job loss, employment layoff or career change
- Home foreclosure
- Death in the family
- Marriage or new baby
- Falling behind on mortgage payments
- Worrying about liens
- Inheriting an unwanted house
- Dealing with a home in probate
In addition to being costly and time-consuming, selling a house the usual way can be full of delays and frustrations. You will probably need to:
- Make necessary home repairs so it passes inspections
- Wait on contractors to make expensive renovations
- Get rid of junk and other unwanted contents
- Clean your house for showings and keep it clean for weeks or months
- Put it on the market
- Let strangers walk through your home
- Wait for an offer
- Hope the buyer qualifies for financing
- Give thousands of dollars in sales commission to a realtor
Three Steps to Sell Your Home As-Is for Cash
For your convenience, our house-buying process is easy:
- Contact us and say, “Sell my house.” Use our short form to give us some basic information.
- Meet with us at your property. We’ll make you a great offer within 24 hours, with no fees or obligation on your part.
- Sell your house, close quickly and — in as few as seven days — get paid in cash. In some cases, we can give you a check for the sale price the same day you accept our offer.
Closings are easy, too. They take place:
- In as few as seven days, on your schedule
- At a reputable title company
- At our expense because we handle the closing costs
Types of Properties We Buy
- Houses in Mt. Washington, throughout Bullitt County and anywhere in Kentucky
- Houses in all conditions and price ranges, from damaged homes to high-end houses
- Damaged houses
- Out-of-date or out-of-style houses
- Junk-filled homes
- Messy houses
- Vacant homes
- Fire-damaged properties
- Owner-occupied or tenant-occupied houses
- Inherited buildings
- Problem properties
- Any unwanted house
Choose We Buy Houses in Kentucky
Don’t entrust the sale of this important asset to an out-of-town real estate agent who isn’t familiar with the Crossroads of Mt. Washington. When you want a cash offer for a house, you deserve the expertise of a real estate team that is local to Kentucky and knows their way around the suburbs of Louisville, including Bullitt County.
We don’t stop working for the neighborhood once you accept our offer. Our goal is to make your Mount Washington property — and all the houses we purchase — look their best. We’ll make sure your house undergoes all necessary renovations, so it is ready for its next owner.
We’re here to help. Have questions? Find the answers on our FAQ page.
When you say, “Sell my house fast!” contact We Buy Houses in Kentucky.