Stuck with a troublesome property? Don’t sweat it! We buy houses in La Grange, KY, in any condition for cash.
Get started now by completing this form:
Who We Are
We Buy Houses in Kentucky is a Better Business Bureau-accredited company with a five-star Google rating.
We are a local husband-and-wife team with 30 years of professional home-buying experience — and we buy homes for cash. Because of our extensive real estate backgrounds and investment firm experience, we know our way around the real estate industry in Kentucky. If you want to sell a house as is, we promise you a hassle-free and fair home-selling solution. We’ll help you navigate your unique situation so you can sell your house for cash.
Before you sign a contract that binds you to a realtor, contact us. We buy any house as-is — as long as it meets our purchasing criteria. We pay a fair price and can close on your home as soon as you’re ready. We promise to be honest and transparent with you every step of the way. We can help you get rid of your property fast — without a real estate agent or inspection — so you can walk away with cash and start the next chapter of your life.
Selling a House Is Never Easy
You might be selling a home because of stressful circumstances that are beyond your control, such as:
- Job loss or layoff
- Home foreclosure
- Death in the family
- Falling behind on mortgage payments
- Worrying about liens
- Inheriting an unwanted property
- Dealing with a house in probate
- Not having the time or patience to deal with the home-selling hassle
Aside from being expensive, selling your home can is often fraught with delays and frustrations due to:
- Making necessary home repairs
- Waiting on contractors to make expensive renovations
- Getting rid of junk and other unwanted contents
- Cleaning your house for showings and keeping it clean for weeks or months
- Putting it on the market
- Letting strangers in your home
- Waiting for a purchase offer
- Hoping the prospective buyer qualifies for financing
- Handing thousands of dollars in commission fees over to a real estate agent
Three Steps to Sell Your Home As Is for Cash
Our process is simple:
- Complete our short form, telling us about your property.
- Meet with us to view your house. We’ll make you a great offer within 24 hours, with no obligation and no fees. You have nothing to lose!
- Sell your house, close quickly and — in as little as seven days — we’ll pay you in cash. In some cases, we can give you a check for the sale price the same day you accept our offer.
Closings take place:
- On your schedule
- In as little as seven days
- At a reputable title company
- At our expense because we pay all closing costs
Types of Properties We Buy
- Houses in La Grange, throughout Oldham County and anywhere in Kentucky
- Houses in poor or perfect condition
- Houses in need of maintenance — we’ll hire reputable contractors to make all necessary repairs
- Out-of-date or out-of-style homes
- Junk-filled houses — leave your unwanted belongings behind and we’ll take care of them
- Dirty houses
- Vacant houses
- Fire-damaged houses
- Owner-occupied houses
- Tenant-occupied houses
- Inherited properties
- Problem properties
- Any unwanted house or property
Choose We Buy Houses in Kentucky
Don’t entrust your unique home-selling needs to out-of-towners. We’re a local husband-and-wife team and we buy houses for cash. We are proud to call the beautiful Bluegrass State our home. We know Oldham County and the sights and sounds that make it special, such as the unique mainline train that chugs down the middle of Main St. in the county seat of La Grange.
Our work doesn’t stop after you accept our offer. We’ll make sure the property undergoes all necessary renovations, so it is ready for its next homeowner. Our goal is to make your property — and all the houses and neighborhoods we work in — look their best.
If you’re interested in selling a house without a realtor, we’re here to help you every step of the way. Have questions? Find the answers on our FAQ page.
When you say, “Sell my house fast!” contact We Buy Houses in Kentucky.